- Founded: 2000
- Headquarters: Carlsbad, California, USA
- Services: Domain registration, hosting, SSL certificates, trademark registration, internationalized domains, email solutions
- Domain extensions available: Over 900
- Support: Online help desk platform, phone, email
- Known for: most domain extensions available, international TLDs
101Domain.com is a highly versatile registrar with broad depth across nearly every TLD and great bargains. As the leader in international domain registration, 101Domain.com has become the go-to registrar for buyers looking for internationalized domain names (IDNs) and country code top-level domains (ccTLDs). Combined with its extensive list of standard top-level domains, the company has more than 900 extensions available. If you're looking for a domain in another language, such as Chinese characters, 101Domain.com is definitely the way to go. The registrar even offers a "domain translate bulk tool," which helps buyers translate their desired domains into other languages. Its wide array of ccTLDs are also easily sortable by country and continent.
Launched in 1999, 101Domain offers additional services, including web hosting, email solutions, SSL certificates and a Whois Privacy Protection Tool. The company also offers International Trademark Registration through its own network of attorneys, which is useful for domain buyers who want to protect their name. 101Domain is known for decent customer support by email, phone and through its Help Desk platform; however it is only available for limited hours each day, not 24/7.